Learn more about our Counseling Services
… click on your choice below:
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Symptoms of Alcohol and/or Substance Abuse
- Evaluation/What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Adult Counseling Services
- Adolescent and Child Counseling Services
- Family Counseling Services
- Domestic Violence Victim Services
- Vocational Education
- Fee Information for Services
We know that everyone has different circumstances that have brought them to CARes Council on Addiction Recovery Services, Inc. You yourself may suspect you have a problem with alcohol or drug use, or it may have been brought to your attention by a family member, friend, or perhaps through an employer or through the legal system. Whatever the case, our experienced Counselors will help set up a personalized recovery plan with you and help you to achieve maintained sobriety.
You can CLICK HERE for a short questionnaire if you have concerns over your or a loved one’s drinking habits.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org